WARNING: do not give false feedback Latest Rakion trades Trade Tools Gold Members

Announce me!

rakion.biz is now accpepting GOLD MEMBER
rakion.biz Need Two New Moderator

Gift me!

Win free stuff! Check out the events hosted by Rakion.biz members!
Are you a Gold Member? Enter the free monthly Cash draw!
-->

Donated?

Be sure to let KYLEE know by sending him a private message!

Help us help you!

All your donations help to pay for our server bill and any additional costs to provide you with the best features.

We are PayPal Verified!

What it Means to be Verified To become Verified, a PayPal member in Canada must provide us with proof that he or she has opened an account at a bank or other financial institution. Because these institutions are required by law to screen account holders, PayPal's verification process increases security when you pay parties you do not know. Please note that PayPal's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member, nor a guarantee of a member's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members, including length of PayPal membership and reputation scores (on eBay or other auction sites, if applicable). -->

Rakion.biz Spotlight

We're on Facebook

Facebook page

AND TWITTER

View tweets

Friends

Bunge Holes
Rakion League
Shonorukyo

Kai-Inferno/FlameVeleur Admitting he hack.

You are here: Board index Rakion Rakion DiscussionsKai-Inferno/FlameVeleur Admitting he hack. Discuss the game we all love and/or hate here.

Moderator: Marjorie

Kai-Inferno/FlameVeleur Admitting he hack.

Postby LuckyToSnort on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Here's the deal. Kai-Inferno had a quarrel with me and he accused me of starting the trouble when he himself started it first ._.. Here's where it all started.

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=9238&start=10

In these few pictures, you can see that he, inaddition of using stage hacks, used stat hacks as well.
http://img87.imageshack.us/i/img0419.png

This happened first when Jerry said his stage hack is way too obvious. Here's mroe evidence of his ranking.
http://yfrog.com/mhhehehesdeadj

After which, after "someone"banned him, since he can't use his FlameVeleur any longer, he admitted all the misdoings he did.
http://img375.imageshack.us/i/img0441k.png/

http://img841.imageshack.us/i/img0440.png/
http://img36.imageshack.us/i/img0442.png/
http://img411.imageshack.us/i/img0444.png/
http://img4.imageshack.us/i/img0443.png/

This is the highlight. I bet everyone thinks this way; HE ALWAYS PUSHES THE BLAME TO OTHER PEOPLE, IN THIS CASE, ONE OF HIS GOOD FRIEND, [P]ookey. What irks me is that he is always trying to shift the responsibility to other people. He is too proud and he will never admit he is wrong. He said [P]ookey backstabbed when [P]ookey was innocent. This is for you, [P]ookey.
http://img830.imageshack.us/i/img0445.png/

Look Kai, it was your preposterous attitude that led to this.

Have a good day, hacker. :)
[ps. Sorry to making viewers to click on the link. I'm clueless at how to putpictures here
Last edited by LuckyToSnort on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yours Sincerely
LuckyToSnort

Email: LTS_SR@hotmail.com (Also my PAYPAL account :)

Want to get rid of your low level and lousy kings? Sell them at 3k cash each!
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14975
LuckyToSnort
Pretty in pink
Pretty in pink
Girls Club

IGN: AimUrToot
Class: Archer
Character level: 33
Server: Singapore
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4154
A/S/L: 16/M/Singapore
Clan: KirinAcademy

Advertisement
:-)

Re: Kai-Inferno/FlameVeleur Admitting he hack.

Postby MaliciousX on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 pm

STINKY :!:
MaliciousX
Gold Member
Gold Member

IGN: [GM]Rasta
Class: Swordsman
Character level: 1
Server: Canada / USA
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4716
A/S/L: 73 / M / USA

Postby MrGay on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Btw, most high leveled Singaporeans are hackers especially from the IR clan which are made of sore losers. Even if its from your clan nevertheless. So what's the point doing this?

Time for popcorn now.
MrGay
Metal Double Sided Axe
Metal Double Sided Axe

IGN: SinraTensei
Class: Blacksmith
Character level: 59
Referral: jeremy1133
Server: Malaysia

Postby LuckyToSnort on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:51 pm

I sent a message to kai to ask him if he has sean's email. Seeing how majority of my clan (kai is the sole leader) is using d-s hack, i was interested to buy, but i need to wait for 3 more years to use paypal. He wante to report me. But i'm clear. I had the intention of buying the hack but I HAVE NEVER HACKED. still need wait for 3 more years. yeah iR hacked . I send a q&a but they said eVEN THOUGH they hacked, it was the previous year and thus, can do nothing about it >.< oh well. Kai got what he deserved, since when i asked for an apology due to an incident which he caused, he said he rather be banned than apologize. He's too proud to admit he's wrong. So yeah, here's the prove.
Yours Sincerely
LuckyToSnort

LuckyToSnort
Pretty in pink
Pretty in pink
Girls Club

Postby Kai-Inferno on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:58 am

LOL. Okay,if you had to create a thread for every hacker,you would flood the entire rakion discussions considering that 75% of this forum hacks,including the guy who threw a 'stinky comment' on me.

And you heard it hackers,hacking = misdoings. lulz. Serious people r serious indeed.

Keep trolling and lick my balls.

@Wise Peoplez:

I am not going to argue with this kid as you can see. His english standard already reflects his level of maturity,considering that he tried to speak good english by using the word ''preposterous attitude'' ROFL(not to forget he repeats the mistake over and over again.......). And the fact that he doesn't even know that you don't need an age requirement to use paypal completely express that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

That kid is just trying to defame me with his nonsensical crap and diabolical lies,which isn't working anyway. He got pissed off when i refused to send him sean email to buy D-S hack and resorted to getting me perm banned on my account,and then spew a string of baseless accusation when he realized i could easily win even with any other account. Aw,jealous and poor peoplez haz no moneyz to buy hacks lulz.

And on a final note,you shouldn't be labeling me as an asshole because i hack(well,you are wise people after all) as hacking shares no parallels with one's personality. And you know it,considering that 50% of you are hackers yourself.

@Niklas:You are smart enough to know the kid is just trying to make you go against me. I apologize about the 'backstab',it was a misunderstanding on my part. I didn't really want to justify myself but seeing how you are influenced by him so badly i had to tell you that i wasn't pushing the blame. Lolwtf,in fact,there was nothing to be pushed in the first place. Getting banned for hacking is completely my personal responsibility,so i don't really know why you believed him. Take it how you will.

LOL K THANKS BYE.
Anti-Scam Extremist
Kai-Inferno
Silver Trophy
Silver Trophy
Gold Member
Trusted Member

IGN: MeltingLaw
Character level: 84
Referral: PlayNyoMom(Indirect)

Postby LuckyToSnort on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:08 am

That's where you're wrong. True, i asked you for sean's email, with the intention of buying the hack, seeing how practically the whole clan , with you as the hacking "role-model", but it was not because you did not send me the email did i want to report you( in fact i didn't even report you im clueless who did it, this i swear.) In kalwensone's shop, you purposely stired up trouble. I can't stress this enough; YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THE WHOLE THING. After asking you to apologize, you refused and said you rather be banned then apologizing. We , in fact the whole R.biz community, can tell that you're too proud to admit your wrong. It can be seen in countless posts, except for one, where i saw you , remarkably,said ''SORRY" to [Censored]/Lobster. I was appalled that someone as proud as you would apologize. What did he promise you in return? Money? Sex? Releasing your family as hostages? ._.?

Furthermore Calbee, this is between you and me. Why did you have to drag an innocent spectator ([P]ookey /Niklas) into this mess? Moreover, he was one of your good friends, assuming that since you called him by his real name. Now you're apologizing? You should have done that yesterday. I just realised something. About your comment saying "trying to make you go against me" to [P]ookey. I find this hilarious. I did not mention anything about [P]ookey (in fact i didn't know he was online until he spoke) . You were the one who said he backstabbed and thus, that gives me a point to use against you. If there was nothing to be pushed in the first place, why would you even /spam more then 50 times? Kindly explain :)

True, im not that mature as you. Im merely 15, and you're 16, but with some common sense, I can "pwned and owned" you. Quite remarkable. I can tell that you simply picks words from the dictionary and implement it in this forum, seeing how you don't even understand the simple word "Solitary".

Obviously I do not know anything about paypal, since I have never used before. If you want to take up calculus(which i doubt you do given your pick-words-from-dictionary-and-implement-it-everywhere attitude), you probably won't know how to do even a simple Derivatives question. Same case with paypal. Everyone starts out as a beginner but slowly advances to a higher level. Even if you ask me to ban hackers, I won't do it unless I have sufficient evicence ( i won't make a fool out of myself) and that person has some retarded attitude (that's you, douchebag.), I probably will consider banning you. Adding to that, giving your win rate in your ranking, you were practically begging me to ban you.

Guess what? When I said i screenshot-ted the picture from Rakion in which you admitted you hack, I was lying :D! But oh well, blame yourself for begging the whole Singapore players on imposing a 100% ban on you. (seriously, i did not ban you._. i was gonna give you a chance).

Geez, and we were good friends which met from a few years ago. I guess what they said was true. A friendship takes a long time to build up but merely requires a little misunderstanding to destroy it. In fact, i didn't even had the slightest intention of banning you, seeing as how we were friends.

I hope this crystallizes ("word" as quote , courtesy of PlayNYoMom :D) everything, ol' friend.
Yours Sincerely
LuckyToSnort

LuckyToSnort
Pretty in pink
Pretty in pink
Girls Club

Postby MaliciousX on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Kai-Inferno wrote:LOL. Okay,if you had to create a thread for every hacker,you would flood the entire rakion discussions considering that 75% of this forum hacks,including the guy who threw a 'stinky comment' on me.

And you heard it hackers,hacking = misdoings. lulz. Serious people r serious indeed.

Keep trolling and lick my balls.

@Wise Peoplez:

I am not going to argue with this kid as you can see. His english standard already reflects his level of maturity,considering that he tried to speak good english by using the word ''preposterous attitude'' ROFL(not to forget he repeats the mistake over and over again.......). And the fact that he doesn't even know that you don't need an age requirement to use paypal completely express that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

That kid is just trying to defame me with his nonsensical crap and diabolical lies,which isn't working anyway. He got pissed off when i refused to send him sean email to buy D-S hack and resorted to getting me perm banned on my account,and then spew a string of baseless accusation when he realized i could easily win even with any other account. Aw,jealous and poor peoplez haz no moneyz to buy hacks lulz.

And on a final note,you shouldn't be labeling me as an asshole because i hack(well,you are wise people after all) as hacking shares no parallels with one's personality. And you know it,considering that 50% of you are hackers yourself.

@Niklas:You are smart enough to know the kid is just trying to make you go against me. I apologize about the 'backstab',it was a misunderstanding on my part. I didn't really want to justify myself but seeing how you are influenced by him so badly i had to tell you that i wasn't pushing the blame. Lolwtf,in fact,there was nothing to be pushed in the first place. Getting banned for hacking is completely my personal responsibility,so i don't really know why you believed him. Take it how you will.

LOL K THANKS BYE.

yup 16 alright.

1. If you're bish'in about my comment, you shoulda seen the one before I edited and erased. Maybe I Should put it back, seeing as how your egg on everything , in game and on forums.
2. You admit you back stab people close to you or who have been 'with' you for some time. PROUD ADMITED IT AND KINDA APOLOGIZED. :roll:
3. Your the child here, seeing as how you bring on your own trouble.
4. You Defense technique is very nice, its so well done. Your 'defensive' technique has turned into an offense attack(BEST DEFENSE) on anyone you can misdirect the blame and hate towards( which you create ). :arrow: Been stated many times in many post.
5. Your obviously you own worst enemy. I suggest doing some meditation or 'herbal' remedies to assist you in finding yourself and allowing yourself to grow and leave the child behind.
6. If I hack, it must be so obvious. Seeing as How I have one of the biggest stores here, I must be a hacker! Thats the only logically reason, right?
I deffinatley dont hire hackers to make me the items that I sell in my store. No way, That IS WAY out of the box thinking, isnt it. Is that even possible? To think outside the box? Once again, meditation, herbs, whatever, Unlock your 'boxed' views on life. Think outside the box, it will get you further in your journey on this planet. - its called hire hackers to make u items, buy in bulk, sell cheap, win win. Go my walmart, wait I HATE walmart, good thing I pay decent wages :P

THERE'S NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT OUT THERE THAN RAKION AND PROTECTING ONES EGO RIGHT?
Last edited by MaliciousX on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MaliciousX
Gold Member
Gold Member

IGN: [GM]Rasta
Character level: 1
Server: Canada / USA
Player Shop: http://www.rakion.biz/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=4716
A/S/L: 73 / M / USA

Postby hambaby on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

i've never seen so much win in a thread
hambaby
Double Gold Axe
Double Gold Axe

Character level: 0

Postby Kai-Inferno on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I made this post to show how POWERFUL & INTELLECT we each think we have. We all have ego's, is your's BIG or SMALL or IN BETWEEN?
Do you ever come to think outside the bubble? The greatest minds in the world as we would say(earth), all have one thing in common. DON'T FOLLOW THE HERD ~ THE HERD GETS SLAUGHTERED, ALWAYS!
Put your EGO aside, Tear through the bubble that has been created around our minds from day one. (like the matrix trilogy, control) Think Outside The BOX!

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG ~ BEHOLD THE PALE HORSE -WILLIAM COOPER

@Bold:Oh,so that was the motive of your post. lulz. Didn't bother to read the rest of the crap as it was random capitalization,unorganized and filled with beyond comprehensible english like playn had said. Since you wish for it so much i shall add you to my ignore list then,like how i have done to luckytheidiot(his comments to me are totally blocked rofl). Keep trolling.
Anti-Scam Extremist
Kai-Inferno
Silver Trophy
Silver Trophy
Gold Member
Trusted Member

IGN: MeltingLaw
Character level: 84
Referral: PlayNyoMom(Indirect)

Postby LuckyToSnort on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 pm

Probably cause you have nothing left to say to malicious and my comments. However I have to agree to one thing (sorry malicious) it's way to long to entice anyone to read the whole thing lol >.<
Yours Sincerely
LuckyToSnort

LuckyToSnort
Pretty in pink
Pretty in pink
Girls Club